Welcome to the Natterjacks Vet website!
Natterjacks Vet is a new veterinary surgery set up by lifelong local resident Andy Matthew in early 2012 to provide something better for the area’s pet owners. It is situated on Christchurch Road in the Boscombe East area of Bournemouth.
Andy and his team are committed to combining traditional values with state of the art facilities in a relaxed, friendly environment – all at some of the lowest prices around.
Our Promises To You
- A personal and friendly service
- Highest standards of care
- Specialist facilities and expertise
- Simple, affordable prices
- Locally run and managed
Why not pop in for a coffee and meet our lovely team? We’d be delighted to meet you and show you round – with or without your pet!
- We understand that our pets are part of the family which is why we strive to provide a personal, compassionate service
- We promise exceptional value by offering the very highest standards of care at the lowest possible prices
- We are completely independent of any corporate owners or suppliers leaving us free to offer impartial advice in the best interest of you and your pet
- Newly redeveloped premises to provide a cheerful and welcoming environment that will put you and your pet at ease
- Advanced hospital and surgical facilities to provide comprehensive on-site treatment of a wide range of complicated medical and surgical problems
- Fully qualified nursing staff so you can be sure that your pet is in safe hands at all times
- We offer a unique online support and advice service outside of normal opening hours for additional peace of mind
- With our emphasis on charitable work and continual reinvestment you can be sure that you are helping to support a local community facility that we can all be proud of!
Please click on the picture below to take a guided tour of the premises – both above and below ground!
Here’s what the Echo had to say
“Vet Andy Matthew always knew he’d come back to Dorset to open his own practice – and now he’s given a new lease of life to an old bank building
As he perched up a ladder for the umpteenth late night in a row, aching from decorating and with bags under his eyes, Andy wondered what on earth he had taken on…”
Donate – help support our rescue organisations and charities!
We work closely with a number of local rescues and animal charities and provide them with low cost veterinary care but they are always in need of your help to enable them to continue their fabulous work. Please specify which of our supported charities you are making a contribution towards and we will confirm receipt and notify them immediately. No minimum donation and 100% goes towards your chosen cause – no admin or bureaucracy! Find out more about our supported charities in the Pet Health Section.
Get Social – follow us on Facebook!
Check out our Facebook page for testimonials and to keep updated with all the latest news and information…